A Re-post: Hebrew Year 5770 and the 10-year Ayin Season We are In
Hebrew Year 5770 and the 10-year Ayin Season we are in.
I am reposting this teaching because I feel it is very strategic for us to understand that even though this teaching referred to the Hebrew Year 5770, it also refers to the Ayin season we are presently in – which started September 2009 and will last for 10 years.
The Ayin year 5770 sets the stage for the next 10 years.
These are some gleanings from the Head of the Year Conference in Denton Texas – September 2009. As we have entered into a New Hebrew year, 5770, it is important to understand what this season is all about. Be blessed and let the Holy Spirit bring revelation to you about this next year and this next 10 year season.
Happy New Year!
Dutch Sheets said: “2010 will be a year when historians will look back and say, “This was the year that the Great Awakening began.”
Last year, God broke us out of old cycles – that is what the Samekh season was all about (the last 10 years.)
This is a year of digging new wells: 5770
5700 means: May this be the year of… 70 is the Hebrew letter “Ayin.”
Most Hebrew years have two numbers/symbols that represent the year but, this year, 5770, only has one. It is an Ayin year but, this year sets the stage for the next 10 years.
Let’s look at some Ayin words:
- Ayin means: “The end of captivity.” God wants your captivity to end this year and your promises to be fulfilled. Jeremiah 29:10: “For thus says the Lord: After seventy years are completed at Babylon, I will visit you and perform My good word toward you, and cause you to return to this place.”
- 70 is a significant number. It means: an empowering and release of the Spirit of God – read Numbers 11. God poured out His Spirit on the 70 elders of Israel and they prophesied. In Luke 10, Jesus sent out the 70 to heal the sick, cast out demons and proclaim the Kingdom of God. This is a year to see the Spirit’s power and move forward in faith to see signs and wonders and miracles.
- Ayin also pictures an eye. It pictures the All-seeing Eye of God. It means, “To See.” God is watching over you. The Eye of God is on you. He wants to show Himself strong to you. We are the “Apple of His Eye.” It is a year of new vision – be ready to “see.” There is a “watchman anointing” coming this year. You will “see” before the enemy can move. It is a year to see eye-to-eye with the Lord and to see face-to-face with Him. Look again at those “hard/bad” situations in your life – you will see them differently. Look at: Chronicles 16:9 and Zechariah 4: 2, 10
We need to see beyond 2 Kings 6: The Lord says to, “Look again.” He wants to do a new thing with your eyes. You will see a visible manifestation of the Glory of God. Look again!!! He will open your eyes so you can see into a new realm. He will open your eyes to see into realms you have not seen before. There needs to be an increase this year in your discernment. It is a year of Jehovah Jireh – Jaira means “to see.” This really means “Jehovah, the one who sees my need, meets it.”
But, in the negative, it is a picture of the Evil Eye of the occult. The Evil Eye is also watching. You are entering into the most occult season ever. The Evil Eye is watching after his property that you haven’t yet let go of. You need to be aware of the evil occult forces around you. What has been previously relegated to Africa and India has now been unleashed on America. You must know your spiritual authority in Christ Jesus. It is a season of crime, hostility and vexation.
- This is a supernatural season. Angelic activity will increase but so will evil activity. But, the Good News is, your light will shine in darkness. One of the Hebrew words for “angels” is “Irin.” It is translated “watchers” and it is used to describe both God’s angels and fallen angels. It is an Ayin word.
- Ayin also pictures a “shovel.” You will begin to dig new wells. It is a time to break through the hard places of the past season. You must break ground and dig wells. In this season you are not trying to re-dig a well that was there – that was the last season – see Genesis 26:18-22. In this season you are moving past the contention and anger and enmity of the last season. You are coming into a new place – a place of “Digging a New Well!” Genesis 26: 32: “It came to pass the same day that Isaac’s servants came and told him about the well which they had dug, and said to him, ‘We have found water.’ So he called it Shebah (meaning a place of an oath). Therefore the name of the city is Beersheba to this day.” Dig those new wells!
- Ayin means “a spring – to spring up” or “a fountain” – Springs of Living Water shall flow from the wells you dig. No matter what wilderness you find ourselves in this year – God has a Spring of Living Water waiting to bubble up within you.
- 5770 spells out the Hebrew word “Tesha.” Tesha means nine. This is significant because it takes nine months for new life to form and come full term. You will come full term this year.
Last year was the year of the womb/a year of birthing – clean out the womb because conception and fruit is coming forth. This year is a year to nurture that which God has brought forth. In the last 10 years the Lord dealt with our “father” issues – now He will deal with our “mother” issues.
Nine represents the gifts of the Holy Spirit and the Fruit of the Holy Spirit.
Nine also represents God’s judgment and finality. In Psalm 9, God’s judgment on those who attack Israel is mentioned six times. Robert Heidler says, “I have some advice for Israel’s enemies – It would not be a good year to attack God’s people!”
- Ayin means to “Bud Forth” – to sparkle and glean.
- El Elyon – “The Most High God” is an Ayin word.
- “Immanuel” – “God with us” is an Ayin word and so is the “Upper Room.”
- Isaiah 60: 1-2: in the midst of all the battles it is a season to see God’s Glory rising.
- It is a year to receive His power, to restore your joy, to be filled with His life, to be refreshed and restored.
- It is a season to form a ladder and climb up so you can see clearly – Jacob’s Ladder.
- “Appearance” is a Ayin word. It is a season of apertures/ apparitions – which means, “things become seeable.” But in the negative, there will be apertures. You will need discernment to see the angelic dark structures. Don’t be afraid of them – just tell them to go.
- Zechariah 3: 3-5 says, “Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and was standing before the Angel. Then He answered and spoke to those who stood before Him, saying, ‘Take away the filthy garments from him.’ And to him He said, ‘See, I have removed your iniquity from you, and I will clothe you with rich robes.’ And I said, ‘Let them put a clean turban on his head.” So they put a clean turban on his head, and they put the clothes on him. And the Angel of the Lord stood by.” It is a year to wear our righteousness into the new season.
- Another important scripture for this year: Deuteronomy 1:11: “May the Lord God of your fathers make you a thousand times more numerous than you are and bless you as He has promised you.”
- The Symbol of Ayin: The first part of this letter is the “Yod” with an extended tail. It pictures a hand/arm that is stretched out. It is a hand stretched out to God in prayer. The other letter is a “Zayin”. Zayin is a picture of a sword. When you lift up your hand to God in prayer, He will come quickly to your rescue. Lift up your hands to Him. He will extend Revelation down to you and you will break new ground.
Chuck Pierce’s Word:
I am ripping the seams out of the mantels you have worn and the ceilings you have made for yourself.
I am giving you a new language of communication. I will sit with you in the place that I assign you to sit. Your seating is important as you enter this next season. Be at the right place at the right time. Quit thinking like you always have. I order where you sit. Position yourself. You will find yourself gathering spoils three days at a time. You have broken the atmosphere over yourself.
We are beginning the days of Samuel: There will be many changing of the guards. I’m going to surprise you with how I rearrange leadership. What was lost to you is not lost to Me. What you’ve lost will now become your gain. It is time to dance through the grief of the last season into the new season.
A Note from Bea:
It is time to get out on the Land:
As we have just celebrated Rosh Hashanah, the Hebrew New Year, we have entered into a new decade and a new season in the God’s calendar. We recognize that things are changing all around us and there is a great need for us to better “understand” and know what to do in the season we are now in. It is in this “season” that God is calling us to take back our Mountains – to be influencers in our spheres of authority. He is mobilizing an army of Kingdom believers that will take the LAND. The Hebrew year, 5770 is a time of “getting out on the land.” What is our land? It is where we live, where we work, where we shop, where we do business. It is that place where our life touches the lives of all those around us. For too long the church has “gone out” and “brought back in” those we have “evangelized.” In this season of “taking our Mountains,” we need a change of mindset about what our role is. Prophetically in the Church, we are transitioning out of old structures and old religious mindsets and we are transitioning into a church without walls that will equip the “ministers” to be empowered in the marketplace. Who are the ministers? Every saint is a minister– that means you and me. We are transitioning away from an old “religious” movement and into the SAINT’S Movement where every “saint” is a minister.
We need to understand that the Church is not relegated to the four walls of our buildings at a certain geographical location. The Church is in our home, it’s in the marketplace, it’s in our workplace, and it’s in those places where we shop, buy our gas, and eat our meals. It is not just in the four walls of the church. We need to take the Glory of God into the midst of our Mountains instead of saying, “Get saved and come into our church so we can make you into our image.” We need to take Jesus into their midst. We need to see the reforming power of Jesus change and restore His Kingdom in the “foothills” of the Kingdom of God.
It was significant that we were in Denton for the Head of the Year was because it was strategic that we be on the “Land.” We were at the site of Glory of Zion’s new property on Interstate 35 – a cross roads where east meets west. It had rained for five days which made the “field” a muddy mess. Remember that we came out of a year of “mud and mire.” It is important that we remember to not allow the “mud” in this next season to deter us.
God says, “I’m going to give you your land.” It’s time to get out on the land and eat of the fruit of the land. I am made for this – I am made to take the LAND! This is what I have been waiting for and I know you are too!
We have just finished up the last year/season with the Hebrew month of Elul. Elul is the month that the “King is in the Field.” One month a year the king left his palace and pitched his tent in the fields where everyone had access to him without palace protocol. The pitching of his tent is significant for us especially as we start this new year/season at the Feast of Tabernacles. I felt the Lord say, “Shout, ‘The King is in the Field!’ He’s in the tent. A tent is a temporary structure. A tent goes up and comes down on the land. The Lord is saying, ‘Tabernacle with Me in the tent on the land.’ Pitch the Tent – Tabernacle with Me. When I tell you to go, you go where I tell you to go and you pitch the tent in that land. My Presence will be there – where you pitch the ‘tent’, I will be!”
The Lord says, “Go – Go – Go – and Go again! You will take your land. I will cause you to see what needs to be seen. You have been waiting but now I say, ‘Go again.’ I will lead you. Take my hand and fear not. I will lead you.”
The Spirit of the Lord would say to you, “This next season is not about you. It is about My Kingdom purposes being accomplished in this earth. It is about My Name being known from Sea to Shining Sea!
If you have not looked back and thanked me for all that I have done in the past season, I want you to do that. Your past season is the foundation for your future. Thank me for your past so I can release you into your new. Recognize what I have done – your gratefulness will be salve to your eyes to bring cleansing so you will have clarity of vision to see what is before you, in the name of Jesus.”
The Triumphant Reserve shall be used as a catalyst to cause the land to give up its treasures!!!
Blessings to you as you feed upon his Word and revelation. The new has begun – what excitement is in the “air” for what God is up to. In the midst of the evil of our day – God is establishing His purposes among us. Be encouraged, be strong and remember to position yourself to “hear” and to “see” what the Spirit is saying and doing. Look up for clearer vision, go higher and Tabernacle with your God.